Share Your Story!
By sharing your story, you encourage and empower other families who may be experiencing similar challenges in their lives. We would love to hear about your experiences and outcomes that have been inspired through Creating Opportunities. You can help others by telling us what type of changes in your life have developed as a result of your connection with the family network.
For example . . .
- Did you go to an informational event or training?
- Did you gain confidence in your ability to advocate?
- Did you locate and obtain needed resources?
- Did you have more hope, determination and expectations?
- Did you approach planning in a different way?
- Did you connect with other families?
- Did you get involved in your local community?
- Did you volunteer for Creating Opportunities?
- Did you advocate for changes in policy, services or systems?
- Did you join a group or organization?
- Did you help a child and/or their family?
- Did you create something?
Please take a moment to submit your story by filling out the form below.
Selected stories will be featured on Facebook and the Stories Page in the Reports Section of the Creating Opportunities Website.