Creating Opportunities supports Oregon’s Employment First Policy
- Everyone can work and there is a job for everyone. Our job is to be creative and tenacious in providing support.
- Not working should be the exception. All individuals, schools, families and businesses must raise their expectations.
- People will be hired because of their ability not because they have a disability.
- Communities embrace people who contribute.
- Everyone has something to contribute and needs to contribute.
- People are healthier, safer and happiest with meaningful work.
- True employment is not a social service.
- Employment is a win/win for everybody.