Creating Opportunities engages local partners and auxiliary community members in supporting the activities of the Family Network through organizational leadership activities and collaborative relationships.
Community Partners support our efforts through outreach to families, providing access to community venues, volunteers for events, and occasionally providing items for our events, lending library and fundraising endeavors.
Creating Opportunities will work to continually expand collaborative relationships with local partners, including but certainly not limited to the following:
- Community Members & Groups
- Local Businesses
- Community Developmental Disability Programs (CDDPs)
- School Districts & Educational Services Districts
- High School Students
- Colleges & Universities
- Medical Professionals & Therapists
- Emergency Responders
- FACT Parent Training & Information Center
- Marion-Polk County Employment First
- Northwest Human Services
- Oregon Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Polk County Developmental Disabilities Services
- Polk County Service Integration Teams
- Polk Partners for Young Children
- Salem Health Community Education Center
- The Arc of Polk County
- Western Oregon University Teaching Research Institute
To become a Creating Opportunities Community Partner, please complete the Network Member form.